vrijdag 13 april 2012

Update!

Hello,

Here is my latest update. Containing 2 pictures, 2 wallpapers and 2 (cup)cakes. Hope you like them!

Wallpapers:
Lzzy Hale of Halestorm. The txt are the lyrics of the song Hate it When you see me cry. Of their latest album The Strange Case Of...

This one is of Pretty Little Liars. Can't wait 'till season 3 starts!

And now my (cup)cakes.
I made this one for the birthdayparty of my parents.

These are cupcakes that I made on a workshop.  I think the mummy rocks! haha. And the one with the Fleur-de-lis (pink/purple one).  The workshop was by: Taart en Cupcakes.


And last but not least, the pictures.
Just shells

Sunset. I'm totally loving this picture! The windmill, the sun, the trees, the colours. Everything!

That's it for now.
Thnkx for reading my blog. Please leave a comment! haha

xoxo
Nadine

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten