zondag 29 mei 2011

First Post

Heey

So, here is my very first post. I decided to start this blog to show and share my photograps, cupcakes, cakes and photoshop things. Or just things that I'm interested in.

I hope you like it!

I like to start with showing a few photograps.
First is a rose with a wesp inside.


This is a a flower in our garden. It's purple (it is the one on my background). But unfortunatly, I have no idea how they are called....

The next few pictures are made in Maasland. I made them for a tray for my grandmother. 






Now I'll show you the Yummy stuff.
This is a cake I made at a workshop by Conny

These are cupcakes that I made for my parents birthdayparty.

Photoshop
Mostly I make wallpapers and banners for my friends at the dutch sims3 forum.
This is a wallpaper that I made of the series the Vampire Diaries. (Maybe I should have called this the 'Yummy' part.....)

This is a wallpaper of two amazing guitarplayers. On the left is Zacky Vengeance and on the right is Synyster Gates. They play in my favourite band: Avenged Sevenfold.

Well, I hope that you liked my first post, and that you will visit again someday!

For now, goodnight.
xoxo
Nadine

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten